Who are the Members of the Ship Repair Association of Hawai’i?
SRAH’s members are Ship Builders/Repairers/Alteration Installation Teams, individuals or firms primarily engaged in the business of building, repairing, or performing alterations to US Military, commercial ships, boats, or crafts in the State of Hawai’i.
Benefits of Membership:
- General Membership association. The greatest benefit to our members is networking with one another in our island state, with people in our, and associated industries.
- Our association as SRAH, with a variety of large businesses & national/international corporations as well as smaller entities, enhances our individual members’ credibility and stature among our clientele, public and private.
- SRAH membership includes affiliate membership in the Shipbuilders Council of America (SCA), with benefits of derived membership: authorization of your own representation as an SCA member; participation in SCA meetings/business/functions; being a recipient of SCA-derived solicitation (providing your input); coordination of issues with Navy/other government customers; and legislative liaison at state, regional and national levels.
- With SRAH’s comprehensive awareness and coordination, we are better capable of understanding and addressing ship repair customers’ (including U.S. Navy’s) interests and concerns. We are thereby better postured to secure sound, viable ship repair tasking for our national interests in the Pacific Theater, here at our nation’s vanguard, the State of Hawai’i.
- Technical advice and coordination through our association among one another, at no cost.
- Opportunities to serve on committees or in individual representative capacities, to further our influence and/or development in areas which best feature and position your company and our full SRAH team for success.