Who are the Members of the Ship Repair Association of Hawaii?
SRAH’s members are Ship Builders/Repairers/Alteration Installation Teams, individuals or firms primarily engaged in the business of building, repairing, or performing alterations to US Military, commercial ships, boats, or crafts in the State of Hawaii.
Benefits of Membership:
- SRAH is a prestigious association, widely respected locally and nationally, and provides useful networking opportunities with those in the industry
- SRAH is a member of the Shipbuilders Council of America (SCA)
- Provides forums for product display or company recognition
- Opportunity to serve on committees and boards – furthering your network reach and brand awareness
- Access to:
- No-cost technical advice
- Educational seminars, such as Work Authorization Forms, Competent Person Training
- SRAH’s newsletter, which provides information of the latest developments of the industry and the association
- Legislative and regulatory position papers and valuable statistical surveys
- Attend all of the SCA’s meetings and functions – 3 per year
- Use of SCA logo in advertising and marketing collateral
Membership helps create a unified voice to convey the interests of the ship repair industry of Hawaii to the national association (SCA) and Congress, which enables us to be more competitive, to grow and to build the economic health of Hawaii.